Monday, June 05, 2006

Onboard DVD players are wonderful things


We are about ready for our roadtrip. Which is to say, Thing 1 is randomly picking up toys and stuffing them into his spiderman suitcase, DH is 'planning and organizing' - i.e. watching television, and I am trying to figure out how to manipulate the template on this blog instead of finishing the laundry.

Doesn't really matter, all you really need for Thing 1 and 2 on a roadtrip is an endless supply of DVDs for the minivan. Have Pixar, will travel. Clean underwear is superfluous, dirty is fine as long as it has a superhero on it.

Since this blog is supposed to at least have something to do with my art, I'll post a picture of how I feel about long car trips. Fine art prints available at my etsy store!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home